Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pram Warehouse Loganholme/Competition Winner - More of little cutie, baby T

 Congratulations again T and C on winning the amazing photography competition from the Pram Warehouse, Loganholme.  At just 5 days old little baby T was so tiny and for the first half of the shoot, slept like a dream.  When she did wake up, she loved going back to sleep on daddy's chest.  Just like my little Ayrlie, it's one of her favorite spots to nap.  Thanks so much T and C for letting me capture some amazing photos of your little Angel. 















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. I especially love the little girls storyboard.

Anonymous said...

These are just adorable!!! The parents must simply love them, I know I would! She is such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Such a little sweetie! lovely portraits.

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful, totally amazing