Saturday, June 4, 2011

A day at the park | Brisbane Family Photographer

What a beautiful winter's day.  The sun was out and it was a perfect day for a picnic.  It's been a long time since I was able to get some family photos so being such a nice day, we headed off to Roma Street Parkland's for some family fun.  In the end, I didn't get the "family" photo I was after, but I did get some fantastic images of Benjamin.  If you know my son, trying to keep him still long enough for the shutter to go off is a big ask so the great shots of him are few and far between.  Today I was rewarded with many so I was a happy mum.  Ayrlie, poor little angle, is cutting some new teeth. She didn't want to play so much.  Maybe next time....there is always a next time! :)



'Blowing Kisses'


This was in response to 'smile and you can have some chocolate'







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful Bon, i love the one of Daddy & Benjamin.