Thursday, January 19, 2012

Super Benjamin | Brisbane Family Photographer

Well my little man is not so 'little' anymore.  On new years eve, he turned four. I've had four years of cheeky grins, crazy stunts, 'chase me mummy', 'tickle me mummy' and 'I love you mummy'. I wouldn't change a thing except to maybe take more time to love him just as he is. Silly faces and all... Thank you to everyone that came and helped us celebrate. 


Bon xx


My attempt at Gotham City

I really don' t know??

It all started with a "I want a Superman cake please mummy" - Didn't turn out too badly either I might add.

Spiced cookie party favours

Superman pose!

Chocolate fudge cake pops - yummy!

And some my good friend Michelle took for me...x
Ayrlie clearly enjoyed her piece of cake too.




Yes, that's him 'licking' his cake :P


No comments: